Looking to save costs and get good value for money? Read on to discover the top 5 best used copiers you can find online!
Finding the right copier can be a vital decision for any small business. New copiers are typically expensive and could put a strain on your budget. Thankfully, purchasing a refurbished model is an excellent way to save some cash, without sacrificing quality.
When it comes to finding the best refurbished copiers, you’ll want to look at features that give you the most value for money. Things such as speed, capacity, memory and extra features should all be taken into account when shopping around. Here are our top five picks of great-value refurbished models currently on sale.
1) Konica Minolta Color Series: These highly praised Konica Minolta Color Series models have earned their spot in the list of best used copiers due to their quality and affordable price tag. They offer 25- 75 pages per minute printing speed with up to 600×600 dpi printing resolution – perfect for creating sharper images every time! In addition, they come with 3GB memory capacity as well as fast scan speeds of up to 280 images per minute with duplex scanning capabilities included too!
2) Ricoh Aficio MP C4501A: Ranked high amongst many customer reviews this Ricoh model is perfect if you’re looking for a reliable device that won’t break your wallet. While slightly slower than the Toshiba Estudio Color series above at only 29 pages per minute printing speed; this model does come with expandable memory of up maximum 6GB and an impressive paper capacity of 3,250 sheets! Not forgetting about other features like duplex copying & scanning capability & 10/100 base T Ethernet connection too.
3) Canon ImageRunner Advance C2550: With enhanced reading capabilities due its 35 page-per-minute mono scanner; this is certainly one unbeatable option if you have heavy scanning requirements from time-to-time or need immediate color copies now from time-to-time! It also has 2GB RAM memory & 250 GB HDD storage space – making sure all your scanned documents are stored safely when needed too – talk about convenience!
4) HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M525F: Another great choice that offers reliability suitable even for high-traffic workplaces yet won’t break your bank balance either – this HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M525F packs quite a punch as well boasting 35 ppm print/scan speeds along with 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection support along with auto document feeders (ADFs). All these combined make it an ideal choice if you need something straightforward yet dependable in one device alone!!
5) Konica Minolta Bizhub 650i Copier Printer Scanner : Rounding off our list is Konica Minolta’s wonderful Bizhub 650i that is perfect if energy efficiency still remains one priority in mind when looking out for new office equipment but refuse steep prices otherwise placed upon ‘green products’.